This is a turn tracker for the board game Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition.
- Add players with the
Add Player button.
- Rename a player by clicking the text
Player #, type in the new name and click outside or press enter.
- Choose an investigator by clicking
Unknown Investigator and pick one from the list. You can repeat to re-select. You can press enter to keep the current investigator.
- Click the Action button to spend an action. A purple arrow will turn grey. If you have no more actions to spend a warning will appear in the message box.
- Click the Move button to spend a move. If no moves are available an unspent action will be replaced by two moves. If no moves or actions are available a warning will appear in the message box.
- At the end of the investigator phase click the
New Turn button. Actions will be restored for each player, and conditions that expire at the end of turn will be turned off.
The code and more technical details are available on the GitHub Repo
If you want to report an issue, suggest a feature, or want more information see the GitHub Repo.